1. Rezaei S, Kajbaf M, Mousavi S, Mousavi S. [Model of academic performance prediction based on quality of life dimensions, using the Internet and attitudes towards addiction in medical students of Guilan]. J Educ Med Sci Guilan. 2012;22(2):731-42.
2. Dehshiri G. [The Relationship between Emotional Intelligence and Academic Achievement]. Sen Lect. 2006;2(2):135-45.
3. Laidra K, Pullmann H, Allik J. Personality and intelligence as predictors of academic achievement: A cross-sectional study from elementary to secondary school. Pers Individ Differ. 2007;42(3):441-51. [DOI:10.1016/j.paid.2006.08.001
4. Rindermann H, Neubauer AC. The influence of personality on three aspects of cognitive performance: processing speed, intelligence and school performance. Pers Individ Differ. 2001;30(5):829-42 [DOI:10.1016/S0191-8869(00)00076-3
5. Farsides T, Woodfield R. Individual differences and undergraduate academic success: the roles of personality, intelligence, and application. Pers Individ Differ. 2003;34(7):1225-43. [DOI:10.1016/S0191-8869(02)00111-3
6. Aluja A, Blanch A. Socialized Personality, Scholastic Aptitudes, Study Habits, and Academic Achievement: Exploring the Link. Eur J Psychol Assess. 2004;20(3):157-65. [DOI:10.1027/1015-57188.8.131.52
7. Raeeson M. The Study of the Relationship between self-observation IQ. J Med Educ Strategies. 2016;22(9):1-7.
8. Hosseini Marvian R. [The prevalence of learning disabilities among students in Mashhad]. Mashhad: University of Mashhad; 2014.
9. Shariatmadari A. [Thinking, Critical Thinking and Creative Thinking]. Tehran Acad Sci. 2011;3(2):1-12.
10. Mohammadi A. [The relationship between the problem-solving ability and academic performance of students in Zanjan city]. Khoramdareh: University of Khoramdareh; 2016.
11. Rashidpour S, Amini Nasr Z. [The relationship between thinking styles and problem-solving ability with academic performance of Islamic Azad University Azad University Students]. The 1st Scientific Conference on Educational Sciences and Psychology of Social and Cultural Dangers in Iran; Tehran: Center Islamic Studies and Research Soroush Hekmat Mortazavi; 2014.
12. Shirinzadeh Dastjardi S. [Comparison of metacognitive and responsible responsiveness beliefs among patients with obsessive-compulsive disorder, general anxiety and normal people]. Shiraz Shiraz University; 2006.
13. Zarei H. [Investigating the relationship between problem solving styles and academic achievement]. 3rd National Conference on Creativity, Engineering, and Innovation Directorate of Iran; Tehran: Research Institute of Creativity, Innovation; 2014.
14. Jalili A. [Labor Psychology]. Khoramdarreh: Ardavand Publishing; 2016.
15. Rahmani J. [Standardization of Raven's Questionnaire]. J Knowledge Res Psychol. 2012;2(34):61-74.
16. Molavi H. [Preliminary standardization and reliability and validity study of Raven's Standard Progressive Matrices in a sample of students in Isfahan and Babak City Isfahan]. Res J Humanit. 1993;1(1):141-52.
17. Heppner P. The Problem-Solving Inventory: Manual. Palo Alto, CA: Consulting Psychologist Press; 1988.
18. Fatemi N, Mashirabadi Z, Bariman Nejad L, Haghani H. [Correlation between perceived problem solving ability and assertiveness skills in nursing students, Faculty of Nursing and Midwifery]. Hayat J. 2014;19(3):70-81.
19. Nasri S, Salehpour B, Cheraghian M. [Self-efficacious structural modeling and problem-solving metacognition on high school students]. Madreseh J. 2014;3(3):106-21.
20. Heppner PP, Petersen CH. The development and implications of a personal problem-solving inventory. J Counsel Psychol. 1982;29(1):66-75. DOI: 10.1037/0022-0184.108.40.206 [DOI:10.1037/0022-0220.127.116.11
21. Khosravi A, Rafati M. [The effect of gathering skills training on salamat]. Q J Thought Behav. 1998;22(2):135-45.
22. Heppner PP, Baker CE. Applications of the Problem Solving Inventory. Meas Val Counsel Dev. 1997;29(2):229-41.
23. Deira E, Bani Jamal S. Investigating the contribution of motivational factors on the use of cognitive and metacognitive strategies in learning process. J Psychol Stud. 2014;5(3):47-62.
24. Bazl M. [Relationship between problem-solving skill and adjustment level in girl's students and secondary high school students in North and South Tehran]. Tehran: Al-Zahra University; 2013.
25. Preacher KJ, Hayes AF. Asymptotic and resampling strategies for assessing and comparing indirect effects in multiple mediator models. Behav Res Methods. 2008;40(3):879-91. [DOI:10.3758/BRM.40.3.879
26. Abd-El-Fattah SM. Garrison's model of self-directed learning: preliminary validation and relationship to academic achievement. Span J Psychol. 2010;13(2):586-96. [DOI:10.1017/S1138741600002262
27. Parsa M. [Psychology of Learning]. 12th ed. Tehran: Rush Publishing House; 2014.
28. Cho S. The role of IQ in the use of cognitive strategies to learn information from a map. Learn Individ Differ. 2010;20(6):694-8. [DOI:10.1016/j.lindif.2010.09.001
29. Reynolds CR, Kamphause RW. Handbook of Psychological & Educational Assessment of Children: The Guilford Press; 2014.
30. Dweck C. Self-Theories: Their Role in Motivation, Personality and Development, Psychology. London: Taylor and Francis Group; 2000. [PMCID
31. Hamedan S. [The effectiveness of gadner's intelligences on problem solving]. Mashhad: Ferdowsi University of Mashhad; 2016.
32. Jalil Abkenar S, Ashoori M, G M. [The Effectiveness of cognitive strategies on improving the problems of math problems in undergraduate students in the third region of midwifery in Tehran Province]. J Res Rehab Sci. 2016;8(3):48-65.