1. Arshi M, Mottagian F. [Relationship between job burnout and empowerment of social workers; Hospitals covered by Tehran Medical Sciences in 2013]. J Soc Work. 2014;2(5):39-46.
2. Khodari B. [Survey of burnout among social workers employed in NAJA and identification of factors affecting it in Tehran]. Tehran: Allameh Tabataba'i University; 2013.
3. Payzchi MH, Gahremani M, Gholvost Jouibari Y. [Quality of Work Life]. Tehran: Bah Avaran; 2009.
4. Cummings T, Worley C. Organizational development and change. Cincinnati, OH: Thomson south-Western College Publishing Carayon; 2005.
5. Leopold J. Employee participation, involvement, and communications. In: Leopold J, Harris L, Watson T, editors. The Strategic Managing of Human Resource. Essex, England: Prentice-Hall Pearson Education; 2005. p. 434-60.
6. Bengar M. [Job stress for exceptional children teachers]. Psychol Educ Sci Educ. 2004(16-17):40-5.
7. Naderlou M, Yaghmaei F. [Quality of working life of teachers of students with exceptional school]. Iranian J Psychiatr Nurs. 2014;2(2):57-66.
8. Zergar K, Bardjali M, Mansobi Far M. [Comparison of mood comparisons, quality of work life and coping styles among teachers of exceptional and normal students]. J Nasim Health. 2016;4(2):57-63.
9. Manju N. Quality of work life: perception of school teachers. Int J Educ Psychol Res. 2014;3(2):77-80.
10. Mrzouqi R, Nowruz N, Nikkhoo M. [The quality of life of teachers of exceptional schools in Bushehr province]. J Except Educ. 2014;4(17):5-19.
11. Strydom L, Nortjé N, Beukes R, Esterhuyse K, van der Westhuizen J. Job satisfaction amongst teachers at special needs schools. S Afr J Educ. 2012;32(3):255-66. [DOI:10.15700/saje.v32n3a582
12. Riazi Z, Hossein Mirzaie L, Heshti M. [The relationship between the quality of work life and the job satisfaction of teachers working in exceptional schools]. Innovation and improvement in management conference; Shiraz, Iran2015.
13. Almalki MJ, Fitzgerald G, Clark M. Quality of work life among primary health care nurses in the Jazan region, Saudi Arabia: a cross-sectional study. Hum Resour Health. 2012;10:30. [DOI:10.1186/1478-4491-10-30
14. Azarrang S, Yaghmaei F, Shiri M. [Correlation dimensions of quality of work life of nurses and demographic characteristics]. Nurs Res. 2013;17(27):18-24.
15. Chokkanathan S, Natarajan A. Perceived Quality of Life following Elder Mistreatment in Rural India. J Gerontol B Psychol Sci Soc Sci. 2017. [DOI:10.1093/geronb/gbx043
16. Bakhshi E, Kalantari R. [Investigation of quality of work life and its relationship with job performance in health care Workers]. J Occup Hyg Eng. 2016;3(4):31-7.
17. Organiza M. Motivation and quality of work life of special education teachers in region. Int J Novel Res Interdisc Stud. 2016;3(4):1-3.
18. Ghassemloo F, Yaghmaei F. Comparing Resilience and Quality of Life of Mothers with Delinquent Children and Mothers with Healthy Children. Iraninan J sychiatr Nurs. 2017;5(2):32-8. [DOI:10.21859/ijpn-05025
19. Naderlou M, Yaghmaei F, Yadollah Mehrabi Y. [Development and measuring psychometrics properties of "Quality of Work Life Scale in Teachers of Students with Special Needs"]. Pajouhandeh. 2016;6(3):51-8. [DOI:10.21859/jhpm-06038
20. Gowrie G. Perceived Factors that Influence Teachers' Quality of Work Life in Primary Schools in One Education District in Trinidad and Tobago. Int J Hum Soc Sci Educ. 2014;1(10):101-13.
21. Roshanbin S, Pahlavan M. [The relationship quality of work life and organizational health with occupational health among exceptional school teachers]. J Except Educ. 2016;130(2):23-30.