1. The Ministry of Health and Medical Education, Department of Health. Public participation development program and inter-institutional coordination in the form of "Specialist volunteers", Country recipients of Specialist volunteers. 2013. (Persian)
2. Iranian National Committee for NCDs Prevention and Control. National Action Plan for Prevention and Control of Non-Communicable Diseases and the Related Risk Factors in the Islamic Republic 0f Iran, 2015-2025. Tehran, Iran. 2015. (Persian)
3. Karimi S, Javadi M, Jafarzadeh F. [Economic burden and costs of chronic diseases in Iran and the world]. Health Inf Manage. 2012; 8(7): 984-996. (Persian)
4. World Health Organization. Summary Surveillance of risk factors for non-communicable diseases. The WHO STEPwise approach Non-communicable diseases and mental health, Geneva, WHO/NMH/CCS/01.01 Rev.1. 2003.
5. Eshrati B, Hasanzadeh J, Mohammad Beigi A. [Calculation of population attributable burden of excess weight and obesity to non-contagious diseases in Markazi province of Tehran]. Semnan Medic Sci J. 2009; 11(2): 83-90. (Persian)
6. Jahangiri K, Tabibi SJ, Maleki MR, Alamdari SH. [A Comparative Study of Community-Based Disaster Management in Selected Countries and Providing a Model for Iran]. Payesh Health Monit. 2008; 8(1): 49-57. [Persian]
7. Gordis L. Epidemiology. 9th edn. Translated by H. Sabbaghian, K. Holaklee Naeeni. Gap publication, Rasht, Iran.
8. Lofvenmark CA, Saboonchi F, Ender M, Billing E, Mattisson AN. [Evaluation of an educational programme for family members of patients living with heart failure: a randomized controlled trial]. J Clin Nurs. 2013; 22(1-2), 115-26. [DOI:10.1111/j.1365-2702.2012.04201.x
9. Hinkle JL, Cheever K. Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing, Brunner- Suddarths, Cardiovascular & Circulatory Function. 13th Edition. Heidary publication, Tehran. 2014. (Persian)
10. Kasper DL, Fauci AS, Hauser SL, Lango DL, Jameson JL, Loscalzo J. Harrison's principles of internal medicine cardiovascular disorders. Vol 1. Transleted by M. Khodaei, P. Tayebi Khameneh. Arjomand Book publication. 2015. (persian)
11. Yavari P. The epidemiological reference of common diseases in Iran (non-communicable diseases). 2th edn. Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran. 2014. (Persian)
12. Javadi HR. [Non-communicable diseases, predominant epidemics]. Res Med. 2005; 19(1): 9-12. [Persian]
13. Kotseva K, Wood D, De Backer G, De Bacquer D, Pyörälä K, Keil U. [EUROASPIRE III: a survey on the lifestyle, risk factors and use of cardioprotective drug therapies in coronary patients from 22 European countries.EUROASPIRE Study Group]. Eur J Cardiovasc Prev Rehabil. 2009; 16(2):121-37. [DOI:10.1097/HJR.0b013e3283294b1d
14. Erabi SM. (2004) Comparative research. Second edition. Office of cultural Research. Tehran, Iran.
15. Kouhpayehzadeh Esfahani J, Asgari F, Azimi SS, Rafei A, Bejani S. (2012) Surveillance of risk factors for noncommunicable diseases. Department of Health, Center of noncommunicable diseases control, Tehran, Iran.
16. Persian Registry Of cardio Vascular diseasE (PROVE) http://prove.mui.ac.ir/index.php?type=1&s=888
17. Safdari R, Malaki M, Ghorbani V, Monajjemi F. [Comparison of cardiovascular diseases calassification system in selected countries with Iran]. J Qazvin Univ Med Sci. 2009; 13(2): 44-50. (Persian)
18. Ural D, Kayikcloglu M. National CVD prevention coordinator for Turkey. Prepared for the EACPR "Country of the Month" initiative. WHO. 2014.
19. Iso H. [A Japanese health success story: trends in cardiovascular diseases, their risk factors, and the contribution of public health and personalized approaches]. Department of Social and Environmental Medicine. 2011; 2(1): 49–57.Published online 2011 Mar 24.
20. Hong kong Department of Health. Global Perspective on Non-communicable Disease Prevention and Control [Online]. 2010. Available from: URL: www.dh.gov.hk/english/pub_rec/pub_rec_ar/pdf/.../chap_3.pdf/
21. World Health Organization. Sweden. 2014. www.who.int/countries/swe_en.pdf
22. Iran Urban Economics Scientific Association. The financial health system in the countries of the world. 2015. (Persian)
23. Marchildon G. P. [Canada: Health system review. Health Systems in Transition]. 2013; 15(1): 1 – 179.
24. Australian Government Department of Health. 3 population-level prevention initiatives and interventions, prevention of cardiovascular disease, diabetes and chronic kidney disease. 2011.
25. Gohlke H. & Keil U. National CVD prevention coordinators for Germany. Country of the month- Germany.2017.
26. Jakab M, Smith B, Sautenkova N, Abdraimova A, Temirov A, Kadyralieva R. & et al. Better non-communicable diseases outcomes: challenges and opportunities for health systems. Country assessment, Kyrgyzstan. World Health Organization, Regional office for Europe. 2015.
27. Puska P. [Successful prevention of non-communicable diseases: 25-year experiences with North Karelia Project in Finland]. J Public Health Med. 2002; 4(1): 5-7.
28. Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada. Healthy living and chronic disease (HLCD) – List of funded projects for 2010-2013. Public Health Agency Canada. 2013.
29. Samavat T, Hojjatzadeh E. Prevention and control of cardiovascular diseases programs. Cardiovascular Administration, Center of management of noncommunicable diseases, Health Ministry of Iran. 2011.
30. Iranian National Committee for NCDs Prevention and Control. National action plan for prevention and control of non-communicable disease and thr related risk factors in the Islamic Republic of Iran, 2015-2025. June 2015.