1. Taheri F, Moradi A, Alizadeh Nouri R, Namegh M. [Ability of retrieval specific memory materials from autobiographical memory among PTSD veteran's young children]. Adv Cogn Sci. 2013;13(1):51-66.
2. Mirdoraghi F, Ghanbary Hashemabady B, Mashhadi A. [Cognitive and behavioral inhibition in veterans with- and without post-traumatic stress disorder]. Iranian J Mil Med. 2012;14(1):41-7.
3. Callahan DJ. Combat-related mental health disorders: the case for resiliency in the long war. J Am Osteopath Assoc. 2010;110(9):520-7. [PMID
4. Klaric M, Franciskovic T, Obrdalj EC, Petric D, Britvic D, Zovko N. Psychiatric and health impact of primary and secondary traumatization in wives of veterans with posttraumatic stress disorder. Psychiatr Danub. 2012;24(3):280-6. [PMID
5. Hojjati H, Ebadi A, Akhoondzadeh G, Zarea K, Sirati M, Heravi M, et al. [Sleep quality in spouses of war veterans with post-traumatic stress: A qualitative study]. Mil Caring Sci. 2017;4(1):1-9. [DOI:10.29252/mcs.4.1.1
6. Bras M, Milunovic V, Boban M, Brajkovic L, Benkovic V, Dordevic V, et al. Quality of life in Croatian Homeland war (1991-1995) veterans who suffer from post-traumatic stress disorder and chronic pain. Health Qual Life Outcomes. 2011;9:56. [DOI:10.1186/1477-7525-9-56
7. Rezapour Mirsaleh Y, Behjat Manesh A, Tavallaei S. [Role of secondary post-traumatic stress disorder and resilience on academic motivation and performance of veterans' student children]. Iran J War Public Health. 2016;8(4):225-33.
8. Zhou J, Nagarkatti P, Zhong Y, Ginsberg JP, Singh NP, Zhang J, et al. Dysregulation in microRNA expression is associated with alterations in immune functions in combat veterans with post-traumatic stress disorder. PLoS One. 2014;9(4):e94075. [DOI:10.1371/journal.pone.0094075
9. Akoondzadeh G, Ebadi A, Nouhi E, Hojjati H. [Threatened health in women: A qualitative study on the wives of war veterans with post-traumatic stress]. Glob J Health Sci. 2017;9(3):176-86. [DOI:10.5539/gjhs.v9n3p176
10. Loncar M, Plasc ID, Bunjevac T, Hrabac P, Jaksic N, Kozina S, et al. Predicting symptom clusters of posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) in Croatian war veterans: the role of socio-demographics, war experiences and subjective quality of life. Psychiatr Danub. 2014;26(3):231-8. [PMID
11. Bravo-Mehmedbasic A, Kucukalic A, Kulenovic AD, Suljic E. Impact of chronic Posttraumatic Stress Disorder on the Quality of life of war survivors. Psychiatr Danub. 2010;22(3):430-5. [PMID
12. Sirati Nir M, Ebadi A, Fallahi Khoshknab M, Tavallaie A. [Consequences of living with posttraumatic stress disorder: A qualitative study]. J Qual Res Health Sci. 2012;1(2):92-101.
13. Hojjati H, Sarbani A, Alimmohammadzadeh K. [The relationship between Daily Spiritual Experiences and Perceived Stress in the Spouses of War Veterans with Post-traumatic Stress]. J Mil Med. 2017;19(2):135-42.
14. Hojjati H, Ebadi A, Zarea K, Akoundzadeh G, Alostani J, Nouhi E. [Relationship between Social Support and Quality of Life Dimensions of Spouses of Veterans with Posttraumatic Stress Disorder]. Mil Caring Sci. 2017;4(2):87-94. [DOI:10.29252/mcs.4.2.87
15. Rahmani N, Akbar Nataj K, Alipour H. [Assessment and comparison of self-esteem and depression in war handicapped and non-war handicapped children of shahed guidance schools in sari city]. Iran J War Public Health. 2012;4(4):29-34.
16. Yager TJ, Gerszberg N, Dohrenwend BP. Secondary Traumatization in Vietnam Veterans' Families. J Trauma Stress. 2016;29(4):349-55. [DOI:10.1002/jts.22115
17. Dimbwadyo-Terrer I, Trincado-Alonso F, de Los Reyes-Guzman A, Aznar MA, Alcubilla C, Perez-Nombela S, et al. Upper limb rehabilitation after spinal cord injury: a treatment based on a data glove and an immersive virtual reality environment. Disabil Rehabil Assist Technol. 2016;11(6):462-7. [DOI:10.3109/17483107.2015.1027293
18. Ghiasi M, Ehsani E, Mahbobi M. [Is aromatherapy effect on veteran students' anxiety?]. Iran J War Public Health. 2012;4(2):18-23.
19. Hahlweg K, Markman H. Effectiveness of behavior preventing in technique behavioral marital therapy: Empirical statues of behavior technique in preventing and alleviating marital distress. J Counsel Clin Psychol. 2001;56:440-7. [DOI:10.1037/0022-006X.56.3.440
20. Shahsiah M. [On the relationship between sexual satisfaction and marital commitment among couples in Shahreza city, central part of Iran]. J Fundam Ment Health. 2009;11(43):233-8.
21. Ahmadizadeh M, Ahmady K, Anisi J. [The effectiveness of problem solving and prolonged exposure therapy methods and a combination of both on the adjustment of veterans suffering from war-related post-traumatic stress disorder]. J Mil Med. 2012;14(3):178-85.
22. Sahebdel H, Khoshkonesh A, Pourebrahim T. [Effects of group reality therapy on the mental health of elderly residing at Iran`s Shahid Hasheminejad Nursing Home]. Salmand. 2012;7(1):16-24.
23. Etemadi A, Nasirnejhad F, Smkhani Akbarinejhad H. [Effectiveness of group reality therapy on the anxiety of women]. J Commun Health. 2014;10(2):73-88.
24. Dizjani F, Kharamin S. [Reality therapy effect on marital satisfaction and women's quality of life]. Armaghan-e-Danesh. 2016;21(2):187-99.
25. Yahyaee G, Nooranipoor R, Shafiabadi A, Farzad V. [The effectiveness of reality therapy on the improvement of couples' family functioning]. Arch Hyg Sci. 2015;4(3):120-7.
26. Amani A. [The efficacy of Reality Therapy on marital commitment and self -esteem of couples]. J Ment Health Counsel Fam. 2014;5(2):1-23.
27. Hokm Abadi M, Rezaei A, Asghari Ebrahim Abad M, Salamat A. [The effect of group new reality therapy based on choice theory on hopefulness in drug abuse]. J Urmia Univ Med Sci. 2014;25(8):752-9.
28. Abbasi H, Ahmadi S, Maryam Fatehi Zadeh M, Bahrami F. [The effect of Glaser's Reality Therapy on personal commitment of couples]. Fam Pathol Counsel Enrichm J. 2016;2(1):39-53.
29. Naeim M, Sharif A. [The efficacy of life skills training on marital adjustment of women for the prevention of domestic violence]. Shenakht J Psychol Psychiat. 2016;3(2):21-32.
30. Jalali Shahkouh S, Mazaheri A, Kiamanesh A, Ahadi H. [The compilation of an educational package for enrichment of marital life based on emotional focused therapy and investigation of its efficacy on newly-married couples' marital adjustment]. J Fundam Ment Health. 2017;19(3):153-9.
31. Faryabi Z, Zareii Mahmood-Abadi H. Comparative study of marital adaptation, happiness and divorce inclination in traditional and non-traditional marriages. Toloo-E-Behdasht. 2015;14(3):83-94.
32. Eslami R, Hashemian P, Jarahi L, Modarres Gharavi M. [Effectiveness of group reality therapy on happiness and quality of life in unsupervised adolescents in Mashhad]. Med J Mashhad Univ Med Sci. 2013;56(5):300-6.
33. Ghorbanalipour M, Najafi M, Alireza Z. [Effectiveness health on happiness and hope in fact divorced women]. J Psychother Counsel Fam. 2014;4(2):298-304.
34. Asmkhany Akbarnejad H, Etemadian A, Nasiri Nejad F. [Effectiveness of reality therapy in group exercise on anxiety in women]. J Psychol Stud. 2014;10(2):75-9.
35. Mohammadi S, Ghamari M, Jaafari A. [The effectiveness of group counseling based on reality therapy reduce conflict in the parent of the same sex school girls]. J Wom Fam. 2013;7(23):174-90.
36. Alizadeh Asl A, Kiamanesh A, Ahadi H. [Effectiveness of reality therapy on aggression students are attachment style]. J Mod Psychol Res. 2016;11(43):18-38.